Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
Rules for a Gun Fight
- If you have a choice don't go.
- Bring a Gun.
- Anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice, ammo is cheap-life is expensive.
- Only hits count. A slow hit is better than a fast miss.
- If your shooting stance is good, You're probably not moving fast enough or using cover correctly.
- Move away from your attacker, distance is your friend.
- In ten years nobody will remember the details of caliber, stance, or tactics, they will only remember who lived.
- If you are not shooting, You should be communicating, reloading, and running.
- Accuracy is relative: most defensive shooting situations will be more dependent on "pucker factor" than the inherent accuracy of the gun. Use a gun that works every time "all skill is in vain when the angel blows the powder from the flintlock of your musket"
- Someday someone may kill you with your own gun, but they should have to beat you to death with it because it is empty.
- Always cheat, always win, the only unfair fight is the one you lose.
- Have a plan.
- Have a back-up plan, because the first one won't work.
- Use cover or concealment as much as possible.
- Flank your adversary when possible, Protect yours.
- Don't drop your guard.
- Always tactical load and threat scan 360 degrees.
- Watch their hands, hands kill. ( in God we trust, everyone else, keep your hands where I can see them)
- Decide to be aggressive enough, quickly enough.
- The faster you finish the fight, the less shot you will get.
- Be polite, be professional, but, have a plan to kill everyone you meet.
- Be courteous to everyone, friendly to no one.
- Your number one option for personal security is a lifelong commitment to avoidance, deterrence, and DE-escalation.
- You can't miss fast enough to win.